The 2019 Fallen Heroes Memorial Virtual Run | hosted by Operation Valor
A Virtual Race? Yes!
Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, medal, community and fun, but you can run, walk or hike your race wherever you want with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers report their time and then we send a medal to them for completing the race. What have you got to lose? Help those that have sacrificed and given so much for us! Try us out – Register now!
How does a Virtual Race work?
1. You register for your spot and choose this race and/or any of our other distance(s) you want to run.
2. During the window of the race, you run the distance you registered for. But YOU pick the time and location to run it. Treadmills ARE allowed. As long as its within the race window, you are good to go! Your race must be completed by December 31st.
3. You record your time. (OPTIONAL. For podium consideration ONLY)
4. Submit your race time to: email@example.com (OPTIONAL. For podium consideration ONLY)
5. We post your time on our leader board.
6. Once we receive your race time we send out your finisher’s medal and any other items you’ve ordered.
Finisher medals are provided to ALL registrants. Those who sign up for ALL 3 distances will also earn the coveted “Trifecta” medal. (See the store for heavily discounted combos!)
5″ diameter in antique gold
Chief Petty Officer, SEAL Chris Kyle